...........................................................................................................                        
    THE SOUND OF GOD

When i was little,i was  riding my brand new-red bicycle.When i decided to see how far i could keep going without looking back even once.

   I could feel with my back how my neighborhood was reciding,further and further away....  but i kept pedaling with all my might,my mind almost going blank.All i could  hear was the sound of my own heart,thumping wildly in my ears.Even now, i remember it sometimes.What exactly was i trying to do that day?What was it that i wanted to prove?

   It's not good.My mind just rides through this endless road,I  observed the people,things.They gave me the treasure,the presence of god. 

 .........................................................................................................................................................

Comments